As of recently we have found that Sander enjoys exploring. Well, Kim and I call it “exploring”. From Sander’s point of view this includes the following goals:
- Find the stroller and lick the wheels
- See that fan over there! Lets go get it and stick our fingers in it.
- Wait, even better than the fan, I see that potted plant. Let me pull handfuls of soil out of it.
- I enjoy baths. I’m going to go find the bathtub and crawl around in the bathroom.
- There is a ton of fun stuff in the laundry room. Lets play there.
All of these are great fun. However, yesterday we added a gate to the laundry room and therefore Goal #5 is no longer achievable. The gate is plastic and has a large plastic window on it as the barrier. Fortunately, Sander is resourceful. He has created a new Goal #5. This new goal may even be better than the old one. Mainly because there is nothing we can do about it.
Goal #5: Make funny faces on my gate!